The Chicago Area Fair Housing Alliance (CAFHA) brings together housing experts, and community leaders to advocate for changes to existing policies, programs and practices that contribute to housing discrimination.
CAFHA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Up-to-date information on fair housing issues and other important topics
- Participation in open bi-monthly membership meetings
- Opportunities to promote your own agency's initiatives, reports, events, and employment
- Participation in a variety of housing justice initiatives and help shape local policy
- Opportunities to connect with others across the region
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
CAFHA welcomes into membership persons impacted by housing discrimination and/or housing instability, housing advocates and community organizers, policy and legal experts, housing industry professionals, government representatives, students, and others interested in learning about and supporting fair housing efforts.
New and renewing members should complete the CAFHA Membership Form to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information. Forms can be completed online or downloaded and sent to the CAFHA's Membership Team. All new applications are reviewed by the Board of Directors prior to approval.
PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES
All membership dues and membership renewals, can now be made via Paypal and credit card.
ONE TIME PAYMENTS:
If you are interested in automatic renewal payments via Paypal, click on the membership levels below and follow the prompts. You will receive reminders and can cancel at any time. Our membership team is available for any questions.